Swimming Pool Lighting Tips
There is nothing better than going for a swim on a hot summer night. However, it’s important to make sure that your pool is well illuminated — both for safety and ambiance! Here are a few swimming pool lighting tips to include in your summer landscape design.
Pool Lighting Tips:
- Add More than One Light –Adding a few fixtures can help keep the entire pool illuminated, rather than just the deep end of the pool.
- Point Lighting Away from Seating – You want your sitting area to be illuminated, but pointing the lights away from the seating area will help make sure that the lights aren’t shining in your eyes.
- Stick to LED Systems – LED lights have reflective qualities that don’t shine in your face. You can customize your lighting to keep your pool well lit for nighttime swimming.
- Light Around Your Pool – Add soft lights around your backyard, too! This will help make sure you don’t trip while heading out to the pool and you’ll feel more secure.
- Avoid Cutting Corners – It’s tempting to cut corners when it comes to pool lighting. However, lighting can help improve the functionality and safety of your swimming pool. It’s worth it to spend a little more to have the lighting done the right way.
Does your swimming pool need some lighting this year? Give our technicians a call! We can help make sure your swimming pool is well illuminated on hot summer nights.
To learn more, give us a call:
Tequesta: (561) 747-5740
Palm Beach: (561) 626-6822
Martin: (772) 546-2822
St. Lucie: (772) 546-2822
Tags: electriciacn jupiter fl, electrician palm beach gardens, electrician tequesta fl, Electrician West Palm Beach, landscape lighting palm beach gardens, landscape lighting tequesta fl
Posted in Electric • Respond to this post »