Should I Replace or Repair My Water Heater?
It’s all too easy to take your water heater for granted. But how would you do laundry, wash dishes and take a shower without it? That’s why it’s important that you carefully consider whether you should replace or repair your water heater. Below, we’ve created a simple guide to help you decide.
When to repair your water heater:
- If it’s not going to cost you an arm and a leg. When repair costs go beyond 50 percent of buying a new water heater, it may not be worth it. Think about what’s reasonable for you, and go from there.
- If your warranty is still valid. Check the fine print to see whether or not the issue at hand will be covered.
- If it’s still relatively new. Research the average lifespan of your water heater. Yours may have more years in it than you realize.
When to replace your water heater:
- If you’re going green. Newer water heater models are more energy-efficient than ever. You very well may even save money on utilities by purchasing a more modern appliance.
- If parts for repair are difficult to find. Don’t stick with an outdated water heater, especially if you don’t have access to replacement parts. Even if you do locate the pieces, they may be costly.
- If it’s undependable. Nobody wants an unreliable water heater. If you can’t count on yours to keep your shower water hot, then you should probably consider a replacement.
Don’t hesitate to give Jupiter-Tequesta Air Conditioning, Plumbing and Electric a call if you’re running into problems with your water heater. Our expert plumbers and technicians are ready to help!
Jupiter: (561) 747-5740
Palm Beach: (561) 626-6822
Martin: (772) 546-2822
St. Lucie: (772) 546-2822
Tags: AC Repair West Palm Beach, AC Replacement Jupiter FL, AC Replacement West Palm Beach, air conditioning Hobe sound, air conditioning juno beach, air conditioning jupiter, air conditioning jupiter farms, air conditioning Mirasol, air conditioning palm beach gardens, air conditioning repair jupiter, air conditioning service, air conditioning stuart, air conditioning tequesta, air conditioning west palm beach, clogged drain jupiter, clogged drain tequesta, Drain Cleaning Service Jupiter FL, Drain Cleaning Service West Palm Beach, Electrician Jupiter FL, Electrician West Palm Beach, Landscape Lighting Jupiter FL, Landscape Lighting West Palm Beach, Plumber Jupiter FL, Plumbing Service Jupiter FL, Water Heaters Jupiter FL, Water Heaters West Palm Beach
Posted in Plumbing Tips • Comments Off on Should I Replace or Repair My Water Heater?