How to Reduce Your Electric Bill
We’re always looking for new ways to save money at home. However, any homeowner knows that once the summer months hit, the electric bill can go through the roof. Fortunately, there are ways to reduce your monthly utility bill.
How to Reduce Your Electric Bill:
- Find Air Leaks – Air leaks are a common source of energy loss in the home. Check around your doors, windows, and electrical outlets for leaks. One way to locate air leaks is by lighting some incense and walking slowly around the outer walls of your house. If you notice smoke blowing away or being sucked towards a window or door, there is probably an air leak.
- Add Window Film – Heat control window film helps keep rooms cooler. This simple film can be installed to reflect heat and ultraviolet rays, without obscuring your view. This can help keep your air conditioning bills low!
- Install a Programmable Thermostat – Programmable thermostats make it possible for you to reduce your A/C use while you’re away at work or on vacation. These thermostats automatically lower the temperature when you’re home. This can cut your energy bill by anywhere from 5-20%!
- Schedule Air Conditioning Service – It’s important to make sure that your air conditioning system is running efficiently. With regular air conditioning service, you can save money by making sure that cool air is being distributed properly throughout your home. We can address any necessary repairs early on – so that you don’t waste money on keeping your home cool.
- Change Your Air Filters – The air filters in your HVAC system are designed to catch dust, dirt and other debris in your ducts. It’s important to change these air filters so that air is easily passing through your HVAC system.
Looking to save on your air conditioning bill this summer? Our technicians are here to help you with all of your air conditioning repair and replacement needs, as well as any electrical issues you have in your home. At Jupiter-Tequesta Air Conditioning, Plumbing & Electric Inc. we offer residential electrical services 24 hours, 7 days a week.
To learn more, give us a call:
Tequesta: (561) 747-5740
Palm Beach: (561) 626-6822
Martin: (772) 546-2822
St. Lucie: (772) 546-2822
Tags: a repair west palm beach, ac repair jupiter fl, ac repair palm beach gardens, ac repair tequesta fl, AC Replacement Jupiter FL, ac replacement tequesta fl, ac replcement west palm beach, Electrician Jupiter FL, electrician palm beach gardens, electrician tequesta fl, Electrician West Palm Beach
Posted in Electric • Comments Off on How to Reduce Your Electric Bill