How to Make Your Home More Eco-Friendly for Earth Day
Today, we are looking for ways to give back to the environment make a more sustainable future for ourselves and our families. While there is a lot of work to be done, there are a few things you can do at home to make your life a little bit more eco-friendly. Not sure where to begin? Here are a few places you might want to start!
How to Make Your Home Eco-Friendly:
- Fix Plumbing Leaks – A leaky faucet is more than a household annoyance. Those drips can add up to gallons of water waste over time. By taking a few minutes to fix those leaky faucets, you can improve the water-efficiency of your home.
- Install Water-Efficient Fixtures – If the plumbing fixtures in your home are old and outdated, you might be due for an upgrade. New models of shower heads, toilets, and faucets work more efficiently, while using less water. Don’t worry, although your new shower head will use less water, you’ll still have the same level of comfort and convenience!
- Change Your Air Filters – Every air conditioning system has an air filter inside of it that keeps dirt and dust out of your home. When these filters become clogged, the air can’t flow through your ducts and into your home as efficiently. By replacing your air filter, you’ll have cleaner air in your home and your air conditioning system won’t have to work as hard.
- Turn Off The Lights – Don’t forget to turn off the lights when you leave the room! This can add up to savings overtime.
- Switch to LED Bulbs – Replace your light bulbs with more efficient LED bulbs. These light bulbs are more affordable, last longer, and will make your home more eco-friendly.
If you have any questions about how to make your home plumbing, HVAC, or electrical systems work more efficiently this Earth Day and year-round, don’t hesitate to give us a call. At Jupiter-Tequesta Air Conditioning, Plumbing & Electric Inc. we offer residential electrical services 24 hours, 7 days a week.
To learn more, give us a call:
Tequesta: (561) 747-5740
Palm Beach: (561) 626-6822
Martin: (772) 546-2822
St. Lucie: (772) 546-2822
Tags: ac repair jupiter fl, ac repair tequesta fl, AC Repair West Palm Beach, ac replacement palm beach gardens, ac replacement tequesta fl, Electrician Jupiter FL, electrician palm beach gardens, electrician tequesta fl, Electrician West Palm Beach, Plumber Jupiter FL, plumber palm beach gardens, plumber tequesta fl, Plumber West Palm Beach, Plumbing Service Jupiter FL, Plumbing Service West Palm Beach, Water Heaters Jupiter FL, Water Heaters West Palm Beach
Posted in Plumbing Tips • Respond to this post »