How To Clean Your Landscape Lights
The landscaping of your home adds to the value of your home and can be an attraction to people walking by. This is why it’s so important to keep the landscaping nice and fresh. Here are some ways to clean your landscape lights so they always look brand new.
Cleaning Landscape Lights
There are many ways that you can clean up your landscaping. Here are some tips to help you clean up the lights in your design.
- Unplug the electricity from the lights.
- Use soap and water to wipe down the exterior parts of the light unit. Make sure to keep the water from leaking into the electrical elements of the light.
- For the tough stains, you may have to use a soft-bristle brush and lightly scrub that area. You may also need to use stronger chemicals to remove mineral deposits.
- Make sure all the parts of dry before putting each light unit back together. If there is moisture left over, then you will have problems with mold growth and other things as a result of the leftover moisture.
- Once the units are dry put them back together again and position them the way that will illumine your landscaping the way you want it to be.
If you are having trouble getting your landscaping lights clean and looking great, then call us today. We here at Jupiter-Tequesta can help you get things looking great. If you have any questions, please call and we will answer them for you.
Posted in Uncategorized • Comments Off on How To Clean Your Landscape Lights