Bathroom Remodeling Trends for 2017
It’s time to start thinking about your 2017 home remodeling projects. What’s next on your list? If your bathroom is old and outdated, a remodel will not just improve the look and feel of your home, but it can add functionality and value, too! Here are a few remodeling trends that you might want to incorporate into your space.
2017 Bathroom Remodeling Trends:
- Natural Colors and Styles – Add a natural look and feel to your space with neutral tones and natural materials. The organic feel will add to the coziness of your bathroom.
- Slate Tiles – People are looking for alternatives to traditional ceramic and porcelain tiles. Slate can withstand water damage, is naturally slip resistant, and has a unique design appeal.
- Eco-Friendly Features – New, energy-efficient faucets, toilets and showerheads are going to be popular in the upcoming year. Look for features that have the WaterSense label when remodeling your bathroom.
- Geometric Patterns – Play around with the shapes of your bathroom and shower tiles. They can create a unique pattern that adds to your overall design.
- Aging in Place Features – More and more baby boomers are looking to age in place. With this trend also comes an increase aging in place features like higher counter tops, tub to shower conversions and safety bars.
If you decide to remodel your bathroom this year, give our professional technicians a call! We can help you make sure that your plumbing and electric are running properly in your new space.
Visit our website to learn more about our services or give us a call to speak with a representative directly:
Tequesta: (561) 747-5740 Palm Beach: (561) 626-6822 Martin: (772) 546-2822 St. Lucie: (772) 546-2822
Posted in Uncategorized • Comments Off on Bathroom Remodeling Trends for 2017