7 Landscape Lighting Ideas for Your Garden
Landscape Lighting Ideas:
- Artificial Fire Pits – Want a fire pit without the heat of a fire? Add a few LED lights to your outdoor fire pit for a great way to decorate your porch or yard on warm summer nights.
- Rope Lights for Walkways – Light up the walkway to your deck so that your family and guests don’t trip on the way to the pool. Rope lights can light up the way to your backyard, garden or deck!
- String Up Lights – String lights are a great way to give your backyard a homey feel. DIY a few string lights to poles to make the set up a little bit more sturdy.
- Line Your Garden – Outline your garden with a rope light to accent the area!
- Get Crafty By Recycling – Add lights to mason jars around your garden for a fun DIY project that will make your yard a little bit more homey.
- Create Lighting Patterns – Have fun with your landscape lighting! Cast fun patterns on the walkways leading to your garden, while practically lighting up the path.
- Hang Lights From Trees – Another way to accent your landscape is to hang lights from the trees around your home. This can help create an eclectic look.
Looking to add new lighting to your outdoor landscape? Give us a call! Our professional technicians will ensure that your new lighting is installed safely for you and your family. Visit our website to learn more about our landscape lighting services or give us a call to speak with a representative directly.
Tequesta: (561) 747-5740 Palm Beach: (561) 626-6822 Martin: (772) 546-2822 St. Lucie: (772) 546-2822
Tags: Electrician Jupiter FL, electrician palm beach gardens, electrician tequesta fl, Electrician West Palm Beach, Landscape Lighting Jupiter FL, landscape lighting palm beach gardens, landscape lighting tequesta fl, Landscape Lighting West Palm Beach
Posted in landscape lighting jupiter fl • Comments Off on 7 Landscape Lighting Ideas for Your Garden