7 Home Maintenance Tips for Your Labor Day Weekend
Labor Day Home Maintenance Tips:
- Change Your Air Filters – The air filters in your home’s HVAC system are designed to catch dirt, dust and other particles. The filters keep these allergens from getting into your home. Over time, these filters become clogged. The end of the season is the perfect opportunity to finally change your air filter.
- Check Your Garden Hose Bib – Even a small leak can lead to significant water waste over time. Check your garden hose bib to make sure that everything is working efficiently.
- Schedule An A/C Tune-Up – Air conditioning is a home essential — but like any appliance, it requires regular maintenance. Although summer may be coming to a close, we still have many warm days ahead. Now is the perfect time to make sure that your air conditioning system is working efficiently.
- Install Energy-Efficient Lighting – This is a quick and easy way to improve your home’s energy efficiency. Replace old lights with LED alternatives and replace hanging fixtures with recessed lighting. If you aren’t sure how to do this on your own — you’ll want to hire an experienced electrician to help with the wiring.
- Check Your Windows – Leaks and cracks in your windows can be a significant source of energy loss in your home. Make sure that all of your windows and doors are sealed tightly.
- Check Home Insulation – Walls and attics that aren’t well insulated are another source of energy loss in the home. Make sure that your home is well insulated — you’ll save on your monthly utility bills.
- Get Rid of Clutter – You don’t have to wait until spring to do a little bit of cleaning! The start of the fall season is the perfect time to clean out and even hold a garage sale!
If you have any questions about your home air conditioning or plumbing system this weekend, don’t hesitate to give us a call! We are here to help you with all of your home HVAC and plumbing repair and installation needs.
Visit our website to learn more about our services or give us a call to speak with a representative directly:
Tequesta: (561) 747-5740 Palm Beach: (561) 626-6822 Martin: (772) 546-2822 St. Lucie: (772) 546-2822
Tags: ac repair jupiter fl, ac repair tequesta fl, AC Repair West Palm Beach, AC Replacement Jupiter FL, ac replacement palm beach gardens, ac replacement tequesta fl, drain cleaning service palm beach gardens, drain cleaning service tequesta fl, Electrician Jupiter FL, electrician palm beach gardens, electrician tequesta fl, Electrician West Palm Beach, Landscape Lighting West Palm Beach, Plumber Jupiter FL, plumber palm beach gardens, plumber tequesta, Plumber West Palm Beach, Plumbing Service Jupiter FL, water heaters tequesta fl
Posted in AC Repair Jupiter FL • Comments Off on 7 Home Maintenance Tips for Your Labor Day Weekend