5 Reasons to Buy a Generator
The West Palm Beach area is no stranger to severe weather. Thunderstorms and tropical systems that pass through often leave behind a trail of destruction — including power outages. While owning a generator won’t solve all your problems, it will at least make life a little easier when the lights go out.
Below, we take a look at five reasons to buy a generator:
1. Increase safety and security— Permanently installed generators automatically fire up as soon as they detect a loss of energy. So if a storm hits and conditions outside are brutal, you can stay safe and secure in the comfort of your home.
2. Keep food fresh for longer— You can’t always predict when a power outage will occur, which means you could quite possibly have a fully-stocked fridge. Buying a generator helps ensure your perishable foods will stay fresh, even if the power is out.
3. Minimize business downtime— Power loss doesn’t just affect homes! Business owners should consider investing in a generator to keep crucial appliances and tools running and minimize downtime.
4. Prevent flood damage— Sump pumps help to control flood damage — but if the electric is out, it won’t be worth a dime. That is, unless you have a generator.
5. Gain peace of mind— At the end of the day, the top reason to buy a generator is peace of mind. Head into the next storm confidently!
The expert electricians of Jupiter-Tequesta Air Conditioning, Plumbing & Electric offer a wide variety of electrical services, including generator installation and repair. We provide service 24 hours a day, seven days a week! Here’s how to get in touch:
Tequesta: (561) 747-5740
Palm Beach: (561) 626-6822
Martin: (772) 546-2822
St. Lucie: (772) 546-2822