5 HVAC Mistakes You Are Making At Home
Air conditioning is a home essential here in Florida. That’s why it’s so important that we do everything we can to keep our systems running smoothly year-round. Are you making any of these common HVAC mistakes?
5 HVAC Mistakes to Avoid:
- Pushing Off Maintenance – We know that it can be easy to push off preventative care. However, as with your car, water heater, and other home appliances, regular maintenance goes a long way towards keeping things running smoothly. In the long run, taking the time to have your HVAC system tuned-up can save you money.
- Not Changing Your Filter – Here in the Jupiter, FL area, our air conditioning systems get a lot of abuse. It’s important to take the time to change your air filter each season. Changing your air filter will help keep dust and other allergens out of your home, as well as keep your A/C from overworking.
- Adjusting Your Thermostat – We’re all tempted to turn down the air conditioner when the house gets too hot. However, constantly changing your thermostat is a waste of energy. Instead, consider investing in a smart thermostat or programmable thermostat that automatically adjusts the temperature in your home based on your schedule and the time of day.
- Hiding Vents with Furniture – Do you have low-lying air vents in your home? Don’t block them with your living room couch! This will prevent air from flowing freely throughout your home.
- Repairing vs. Replacing – If you find that your air conditioning repair costs are adding up, it might be time for a replacement. Newer systems are more energy efficient than older models, and can help you save in energy costs in the long run.
If you have any questions about your home’s air conditioning system, or you run into any problems this fall, don’t hesitate to give our professionals a call. We are here to help you with all of your home cooling needs! Visit our website to learn more about our services or give us a call to speak with a representative directly:
Tequesta: (561) 747-5740 Palm Beach: (561) 626-6822 Martin: (772) 546-2822 St. Lucie: (772) 546-2822
Tags: ac repair jupiter fl, ac repair palm beach gardens, ac repair tequesta fl, AC Repair West Palm Beach, AC Replacement Jupiter FL, ac replacement palm beach gardens, ac replacement tequesta fl
Posted in AC Repair Jupiter FL • Comments Off on 5 HVAC Mistakes You Are Making At Home