Why You’ll Want to Upgrade to a Smart Thermostat
We know that home cooling costs can be high – even during the fall months. Fortunately, there are new technologies out there that can help you save and keep your home a comfortable temperature year-round.
What is a smart thermostat?
A smart thermostat is a thermostat that allows you to control the climate in your home remotely. It adjusts itself based on time of day and humidity so that you save money and energy when you aren’t home.
Smart Thermostat Benefits:
- You’ll Save Energy – You can tell your smart thermostat to turn off when you leave the house for work and turn on again just in time to make your home comfortable when you return!
- You Can Access Your Thermostat Anywhere – Many smart thermostats even have remote management via wifi. You can adjust the temperature of your home from your phone or tablet so that if there is a change in plans, you can turn up the A/C before you get home.
- You Will Save On Your Utility Bill – Since you will be reducing your home energy use, you’ll see a difference in your monthly utility bill.
- You’ll Keep Your Home Comfortable – With a smart thermostat, you don’t have to worry about your home being uncomfortable if you turn the thermostat up before you leave for the day. Since everything adjusts automatically, your home will always feel comfortable.
- It Learns On Its Own – If you find yourself constantly adjusting the thermostat at a certain time every day, the thermostat will learn to adjust itself for you. Over time, the system learns your needs and adjusts so that you’re comfortable 24/7.
Are you having a hard time keeping your home a comfortable temperature? We can diagnose and repair your A/C problem and help you decide if a smart thermostat is the right choice for your home needs.
Visit our website to learn more about our services or give us a call to speak with a representative directly:
Tequesta: (561) 747-5740 Palm Beach: (561) 626-6822 Martin: (772) 546-2822 St. Lucie: (772) 546-2822
Tags: ac repair jupiter fl, ac repair palm beach gardens, ac repair tequesta fl, AC Repair West Palm Beach, ac replacement palm beach gardens, ac replacement tequesta fl, AC Replacement West Palm Beach, Electrician Jupiter FL
Posted in AC Repair Jupiter FL • Comments Off on Why You’ll Want to Upgrade to a Smart Thermostat