Simple Ways to Improve Home Resale Value
When it comes to reselling your home, you want to get the most value out of your investment. Fortunately, there are a few simple updates that you can make to significantly improve home resale value this year.
Tips to Improve Home Value:
- Get Rid of Allergens – Find ways to get rid of allergens in your home. This may mean changing your air filters, swapping out old carpets and switching to hardwood floors.
- Update Your Bathroom – Bathroom updates are one of the biggest returns on investments you can make in your home. Even small investments can go a long way! Update your faucet fixtures, upgrade to a walk-in shower, or add a new vanity.
- Add Energy-Efficient Fixtures – Energy-efficient fixtures can help improve the value of your home. Consider upgrading to Energy Star dishwashers, washing machines, dryers, faucets, toilets, etc.
- Update Your Kitchen – Second to the bathroom, kitchen updates have significant ROI for your home. You don’t need to start from scratch to improve home value!
- Keep Up with Regular Maintenance – Take a look around your home. When was the last time you scheduled an air conditioner maintenance appointment? Regular home maintenance and fixing small repairs like leaky faucets can go a long way towards improving home value.
If you are looking to make any home updates this year and you are in need of plumbing, air conditioning or electrical service, contact our office! Our technicians are here to help you make sure that everything is installed correctly the first time around for optimal home value.
Visit our website to learn more about our services or give us a call to speak with a representative directly:
Tequesta: (561) 747-5740 Palm Beach: (561) 626-6822 Martin: (772) 546-2822 St. Lucie: (772) 546-2822
Posted in AC Repair Jupiter FL • Comments Off