It’s Time to Fix These Common Home Electrical Problems
Autumn is the perfect season to tackle indoor home improvement projects. Do you have any home electrical problems that you’ve been putting off all year long? Here are a few you’ll want to finally tackle.
Common Home Electrical Problems:
- Dead Outlets – Do you have a dead outlet in your bathroom, garage or kitchen? Try resetting your breakers or GFCIs.
- Flickering Lights – Aside from being annoying, flickering lights when it’s windy can be dangerous if they are due to frayed wiring. Your electric utility may be able to replace the weatherhead.
- Not Enough Outlets – Relying on extension cords and power strips? Add a few more outlets to your home! This is a simple electrical fix that adds convenience to your home.
- Aluminum Wiring - Aluminum wiring is common in older homes build in the 60s and 70s, however, aluminum corrodes and connections loosen – creating a fire risk. Retrofit your home with copper wires that are safer for your home and your family.
- High Electric Bills – If your electric bill is a bit higher than normal, have your electrical and plumbing systems checked out for potential problem areas. Something unexpected, like a leaking hot water pipe, can be the reason behind your high bill.
- Light Bulbs Run Dim – If you notice that some light bulbs in your house are dimmer than others, it may be due to a bad main neutral connection.
If you run into any problems with your home’s electric, contact our professional electricians at Jupiter-Tequesta Air Conditioning, Plumbing & Electric. We are here to help you keep your home and family safe year-round.
Visit our website to learn more about our services or give us a call to speak with a representative directly:
Tequesta: (561) 747-5740 Palm Beach: (561) 626-6822 Martin: (772) 546-2822 St. Lucie: (772) 546-2822
Tags: Electrician Jupiter FL, electrician palm beach gardens, electrician tequesta fl, Electrician West Palm Beach, Landscape Lighting Jupiter FL, landscape lighting palm beach gardens, Landscape Lighting West Palm Beach
Posted in Electrician Tequesta FL • Comments Off