How to Prevent an Air Conditioner Breakdown
Air conditioning is a summer essential. That’s why we want to make sure that we are always doing everything that we can to prevent air conditioner breakdowns. Here are a few AC maintenance tips that will help keep you and your family cool for the rest of the summer.
Prevent A/C Problems:
- Change Your Air Filters - You should check your air filter once a month, especially during the summer. If your filter is starting to look dirty, it’s important to change it. A dirty air filter will make it harder for air to flow through your home. This will put more strain on your HVAC system.
- Clean the Area Around Your Condenser - The area around your outdoor condenser should be clear. If there are plants or debris around your condenser, it can reduce air flow and cause your air conditioner to work harder, leading to more future breakdowns.
- Schedule Regular Maintenance - Regular HVAC maintenance goes a long way towards making sure that your air conditioning system is working as efficiently as possible. With an annual tune-up, you can keep your system running smoothly and lasting longer.
- Don’t Delay Repairs - If you notice any problems with your system, don’t delay getting them fixed. The longer that you wait to address an issue, the more serious the problem will become.
- Check for Leaks - If you notice any water leaks around your air conditioning system, this could be a sign that your condensate drain is clogged. It is important that you correct this as soon as possible to prevent future problems with your A/C system.
If you do run into any problems with your home’s air conditioning system, or it’s time to schedule your annual tune-up, don’t hesitate to give us a call. Our professional HVAC technicians are here to help you with all of your AC repair problems. Visit our website to learn more about our services or give us a call to speak with a representative directly:
Tequesta: (561) 747-5740 Palm Beach: (561) 626-6822 Martin: (772) 546-2822 St. Lucie: (772) 546-2822
Tags: ac repair jupiter fl, ac repair palm beach gardens, ac repair tequesta fl, AC Repair West Palm Beach, AC Replacement Jupiter FL, ac replacement palm beach gardens, ac replacement tequesta fl
Posted in AC Repair Jupiter FL • Comments Off