How to Improve Your Air Conditioner Efficiency
Tips to Improve Your A/C Efficiency:
- Change Your Air Filters - When air filters are dirty and clogged, it becomes increasingly difficult for air to pass through your system. This means that your air conditioning unit is working harder to push cool air throughout your home. By changing your air filter and replacing it, you can help your system work more efficiently.
- Clean Around Your Condenser - The area around your outdoor condenser needs to be clean and clear of debris and other objects in order for your unit to work efficiently.
- Make Sure Vents are Clear - Make sure that all of the vents in your home are clear. Blinds, furniture, and toys can block the way and keep air from circulating throughout your home.
- Turn Up the Thermostat - Even just a few degrees can make a big difference in energy savings. Turn your thermostat up when you’re not at home to help save on energy costs. Your air conditioning system won’t be working as hard to keep your home cool when you’re not around.
- Keep the Blinds Closed - Reduce solar heat gain by keeping the blinds closed during the day. This will help put less pressure on your air conditioning unit to keep your home cool.
If you run into any problems with your home’s air conditioning unit, don’t hesitate to give our professional HVAC technicians a call. We are here to help you with all of your air conditioning repair and replacement needs. Visit our website to learn more about our HVAC services or give us a call to speak with a representative directly.
Tequesta: (561) 747-5740 Palm Beach: (561) 626-6822 Martin: (772) 546-2822 St. Lucie: (772) 546-2822
Tags: ac repair jupiter fl, ac repair palm beach gardens, ac repair tequesta fl, AC Repair West Palm Beach, AC Replacement Jupiter FL, ac replacement palm beach gardens, AC Replacement West Palm Beach
Posted in AC Repair Jupiter FL • Comments Off