The Best Ways to Conserve Water In Your Yard
Water Conservation Tips:
- Add Plenty of Mulch – Mulch is a great way to help reduce water loss in your garden. Natural mulches help keep water from evaporating on a hot summer day.
- Choose Native Plants – When choosing the right plants for your landscape, stick to native plants that fit more naturally into the environment.
- Group Plants Together – Put a little bit a planning into your home landscape. Place plants that require more water together close to the house, and place more natural, native plants that require less water further away.
- Build a Deck – Adding a deck, patio or walkway limits the amount of lawn that you need to water, while still providing plenty of room for you to enjoy the space in your backyard.
- Check Your Garden Hose – Check your garden hose and hose bib for leaks! You want to make sure that you watering your garden efficiently.
Still struggling with a high water bill? Our professional plumbing technicians are here to help you with all of your installation and repair needs. Visit our website to learn more about our services or give us a call to speak with a representative directly:
Tequesta: (561) 747-5740 Palm Beach: (561) 626-6822 Martin: (772) 546-2822 St. Lucie: (772) 546-2822
Tags: Plumber Jupiter FL, plumber palm beach gardens, plumber tequesta fl, Plumber West Palm Beach, Plumbing Service Jupiter FL, Plumbing Service West Palm Beach
Posted in Plumber Jupiter FL • Comments Off