How Switching to LEDs Can Help You Save
What makes LED lighting different?
- They’re energy-efficient! Energy Star qualified LEDs use only 20-25% of the energy that a standard incandescent light bulb would.
- They last longer. LED lights last up to 25 times longer than traditional light bulbs. This means that you won’t have to replace the lights in your house as frequently.
- They’ll save you money. While LEDs do have a higher upfront cost, the longevity and low energy use will save you money over time.
- They don’t emit much heat. The last thing that we want here in Florida is lighting that emits heat. LEDs emit very little heat, while incandescent bulbs release 90% of their heat!
- They are safer. Since LEDs consume less electricity than incandescent bulbs, they are cooling and reduce the risk of combustion.
- They are sturdier. LEDs are made with epoxy lenses. This means that you drop the bulb, it’s less likely to break!
If you have any questions about your home’s electric, or you run into any electrical problems, don’t hesitate to give our technicians a call. We are here to help you will all of your home ‘s electrical needs.
Visit our website to learn more about our services or give us a call to speak with a representative directly:
Tequesta: (561) 747-5740 Palm Beach: (561) 626-6822 Martin: (772) 546-2822 St. Lucie: (772) 546-2822
Tags: Electrician Jupiter FL, electrician palm beach gardens, electrician tequesta fl, electrician west palm beach fl, Landscape Lighting Jupiter FL, landscape lighting palm beach gardens, landscape lighting teqtuesta fl
Posted in Electrician Tequesta FL • Comments Off