5 Ways to Keep Your Home Cooler This Summer
5 Ways to Stay Cool
- Turn on Your Ceiling Fan - Keep cool air circulating throughout your home by keeping your fan on. Although the fan won’t do much to keep the room cool, the breeze and increased circulation will help keep your home cool.
- Change Your Air Filters – The air filters in your HVAC system help catch dust and other particles. However, when the filters become clogged, the cool air has a harder time passing through the filter. It’s important to change the air filter when it is dirty so that your air conditioner cools your home more efficiently.
- Drink Plenty of Water – It’s important to stay hydrated on hot days. Not only is it good for your health, but you’ll feel cooler sipping on an ice cold beverage.
- Use Your Exhaust Fans – After a hot shower, turn on your bathroom exhaust fan. This will help remove the humidity from the room and keep your home from heating up.
- Install a Dehumidifier – Humidity makes the air feel warmer than it really is. In addition to utilizing an exhaust fan, a dehumidifier can help remove humidity from your entire home.
If you run into any problems with your home air conditioning system, don’t hesitate to give us a call. We are here to help you with all of your home cooling needs. Visit our website to learn more about our services or give us a call to speak with a representative directly:
Tequesta: (561) 747-5740 Palm Beach: (561) 626-6822 Martin: (772) 546-2822 St. Lucie: (772) 546-2822
Tags: ac repair jupiter fl, ac repair palm beach gardens, ac repair tequesta fl, AC Repair West Palm Beach, AC Replacement Jupiter FL, ac replacement palm beach gardens, ac replacement tequesta fl, AC Replacement West Palm Beach
Posted in AC Repair Jupiter FL • Comments Off