5 Tips to Improve Indoor Air Quality
Tips to Improve Indoor Air Quality:
- Change Your HVAC Filters – When was the last time you took a look at the air filter in your home’s air conditioning system? Air filters are designed to catch dirt and dust. However, overtime the filter can become clogged. Changing these filters helps keep your air conditioning system running smoothly and helps get rid of allergens in the home.
- Turn On Exhaust Fans – Reduce humidity in your home after a hot shower or after cooking dinner by turning on the exhaust fan. This will help get humidity out of the air and help reduce your risk of mold and mildew.
- Keep Windows Closed – It can be tempting to open up your windows on a cooler day (we want to give our A/C a break), but opening the windows also lets in potential allergens. Keep your windows closed if you’re looking to keep allergens out of the home.
- Vacuum Your Carpets - Get a vacuum cleaner with a strong suction that helps keep dust and dirt out of your carpet. Don’t forget the edges! Dust tends to accumulate near the edges of the room and near furniture.
- Install a Dehumidifier – Another way to reduce the humidity in your home and keep mold and mildew out of reach, is by installing a dehumidifier. By getting rid of some of the humidity, you can reduce your cooling bill, too!
If you have any questions about how to improve the indoor air quality in your home or you run into any problems with your home’s air conditioning system, don’t hesitate to give us a call! We are here to help you with all of your home’s HVAC needs.
Visit our website to learn more about our services or give us a call to speak with a representative directly:
Tequesta: (561) 747-5740 Palm Beach: (561) 626-6822 Martin: (772) 546-2822 St. Lucie: (772) 546-2822
Tags: ac repair jupiter fl, ac repair palm beach gardens, ac repair tequesta fl, AC Repair West Palm Beach, AC Replacement Jupiter FL, ac replacement palm beach gardens, ac replacement tequesta fl, AC Replacement West Palm Beach
Posted in AC Repair Jupiter FL • Comments Off